Information Updated 27/06/2016
The road from Laverton to the Warburton Roadhouse is currently in good condition, with some damp patches between here and Giles. For further information you could contact the local Shire on (08) 8956 7966 or Laverton Shire on (08) 90311202.
Refer to: www.bom.gov.au or www.weatherzone.com.au Search for Warburton, Western Australia (WA)
Our current fuel prices are as follows:
- Diesel - $2.06 per litre
- Opal* - $2.22 per litre
* Opal is replacement for unleaded petrol. Read more about Opal fuel by clicking here
Welcome to Warburton Roadhouse
For travelers crossing the Great Central Road, the Warburton Roadhouse is is the perfect place to restock and refuel. With a variety of accommodation options and a good supply of both fresh and frozen food, Warburton Roadhouse is a welcome sight for many a weary traveller.
The Roadhouse is pleased to offer the following services:
- Diesel and Opal fuel
(Opal is replacement for unleaded petrol. Read more about Opal fuel by clicking here)
- A takeaway food service and provision of breakfast and dinner if reserved in advance
- A well stocked store offering food and personal items including fresh fruit & veg, bread, drinks, ice, fuels, meat, basic grocery items and icecreams
- A range of accommodation options to suit everyone from the budget back-packer to the discerning traveller, as well as complete units that will act as a home away from home for persons employed on extended contracts in the community
- Tyre repair tools available for use
- 24 hour power
- The ability to cater for large groups and bus tours
- Telstra Network coverage (including 3G)
Regular Trading Hours:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm (WST)
Saturday & Sunday - 9am to 3pm (WST)
Closed Christmas Day, New Years Day and Good Friday.
Public Holidays – Open 9am to 12 noon (WST), unless otherwise advertised.
No after hours fuel or store.
Important Note -
No shop or fuel sales are made outside of trading hours.
No pets allowed in the grounds.
(WST) = Western Standard Time.
All prices are subject to change without notice.