Information Updated 16/06/2014
The road from Laverton to the Warburton Roadhouse is currently in good condition with some slightly rough and corrugated sections. For further information you could contact the local shire on (08) 8956 7966.
Refer to: www.bom.gov.au Search for Warburton, Western Australia (WA)
Our current fuel prices are as follows:
- Diesel - $2.47 per litre
- Opal* - $2.47 per litre
* Opal is replacement for unleaded petrol. Read more about Opal fuel by clicking here
Welcome to Warburton Roadhouse
For travelers crossing the Great Central Road, the Warburton Roadhouse is is the perfect place to restock and refuel. With a variety of accommodation options and a good supply of both fresh and frozen food, Warburton Roadhouse is a welcome sight for many a weary traveller.
The Roadhouse is pleased to offer the following services:
- Diesel and Opal fuel
(Opal is replacement for unleaded petrol. Read more about Opal fuel by clicking here)
- A takeaway food service and provision of breakfast and dinner if reserved in advance
- A range of accommodation options to suit everyone from the budget back-packer to the discerning traveller, as well as complete units that will act as a home away from home for persons employed on extended contracts in the community
- A well stocked store offering food and personal items including fresh fruit & veg, bread, drinks, ice, fuels, meat, basic grocery items and icecreams
- Tyre repair tools available for use
- 24 hour power
- The ability to cater for large groups and bus tours
- Telstra Network coverage (including 3G)
Regular Trading Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (WST)
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am to 3:00pm (WST)
Public Holidays excluding Xmas / New Years (see below) - 9:00am to 12:00pm (WST)
Other Public Holidays 2014
Queens Birthday – Monday 29th September – 9am to 12pm (noon)
Christmas 2014 /New Years 2015 Trading Hours:(WST)
Wednesday 17th December - 9am to 12pm (noon)
Christmas Day – Thursday 25th December - CLOSED
Boxing Day – Friday 26th December - 10 am to 1pm
Saturday 27th to Monday 29th December – 9am to 3pm
Tuesday 30th December - 9am to 5pm
Wednesday 31st December - 8am to 5pm
New Years Day - Thursday 1st January - CLOSED
Friday 2nd January – 9am to 5pm
Regular trading hours resume
Important Note -
No shop or fuel sales are made outside of trading hours.
No pets allowed in the grounds.
(WST) = Western Standard Time.
All prices are subject to change without notice