Information Updated 08/11/2012
The road from Laverton to the Warburton Roadhouse is currently in good condition with some slightly rough and corrugated sections. For further information you could contact the local shire on (08) 8956 7966.
Refer to: www.bom.gov.au Search for Warburton, Western Australia (WA)
Our current fuel prices are as follows:
- Diesel - $2.38 per litre
- Opal* - $2.33 per litre
* Opal is replacement for unleaded petrol. Read more about Opal fuel by clicking here
Welcome to Warburton Roadhouse
For travelers crossing the Great Central Road, the Warburton Roadhouse is is the perfect place to restock and refuel. With a variety of accommodation options and a good supply of both fresh and frozen food, Warburton Roadhouse is a welcome sight for many a weary traveller.
The Roadhouse is pleased to offer the following services:
- Diesel and Opal fuel
(Opal is replacement for unleaded petrol. Read more about Opal fuel by clicking here)
- A takeaway food service and provision of breakfast and dinner if reserved in advance
- A range of accommodation options to suit everyone from the budget back-packer to the discerning traveller, as well as complete units that will act as a home away from home for persons employed on extended contracts in the community
- A well stocked store offering food and personal items including fresh fruit & veg, bread, drinks, ice, fuels, meat, basic grocery items and icecreams
- Tyre repair tools available for use
- 24 hour power
- The ability to cater for large groups and bus tours
- Telstra Network coverage (including 3G)
Easter 2013 Trading Hours
Friday 29th March - 9 am to 12 pm
Saturday 30th March - 9 am to 3 pm
Sunday 31st March - 9 am to 12 pm
Monday 1st April - 9 am to 12 pm
Regular Trading Hours
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (WST)
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am to 3:00pm (WST)
Public Holidays, 9:00am to 12:00pm (WST)
Important Note -
No shop or fuel sales are made outside of trading hours.
No pets allowed in the ground.
(WST) = Western Standard Time.
All prices are subject to change without notice